Wednesday, January 30, 2013

WIWW- What I Wore Wednesday #4

 

This was not a very good hair week for me but I’m putting up the pics anyway! I just got a hair cut so I predict better hair days for the future :)

berry sweater, white button down, black skinnies, mint necklace

Sweater- Ann Taylor, Button Down- thrifted, J Crew, Pants- Kohl's, Shoes- Kohl’s, Necklace- Groopdealz

This outfit color combo was inspired by Kacie. The second I saw this post I knew I wanted to put this sweater and necklace together. I haven’t worn it yet to work this winter so it was the perfect time to wear it. I said last week I needed some skinny work pants and I found a pair. I bought these online from Kohl’s and unexpectedly they were dressy enough for work. And my button down had French cuffs so perfect cuffing with no work from me since I struggled with that last week :)

 

navy sweater, emerald cami, yellow necklace

Cardigan- Lands End, Cami- Old Navy, Pants- Express Editor, Necklace- Groopdealz, Belt- came with dress, Shoes- Kohl’s.

This color combo was inspired by Cori. I love the navy, green (do I actually own something emerald?) and yellow. This outfit was not working right for me though. I kept tugging my cardigan down since it was a tad too short to wear with this belt and I kept tugging my shirt up because it was a tad too low to wear with this necklace. I need to shorten the strap on this cami so they are a more confortable length for me. Maybe next time I’ll go without the belt, although I don’t like this cardigan open.

I actually wore brown shoes at work but didn’t feel like bringing them home with me. I should have though because I liked them better than these nude ones.

 

black and white polka dots, camel skirt

Sweater- thrifted and altered by me. Skirt- Target, Boots- Madden Girl, Tights- JC Penney, Necklace and Earrings- Burlington Coat Factory, Belt- thrifted

I bought this cardigan at the thrift store a few months ago. I didn’t even care how it fit me because I loved the polka dot print. I finally got around to taking it in to my size the other day. I really wanted to pair it with this skirt but it was freezing outside. Fleece tights to the rescue!

 

belted gray sweater dress, black leggings, knee high boots

Sweater- Kohl’s, Long Sleeve Tee- Kohl’s, Leggings- Kohl's, Belt- came with sweater, Boots- shoe store in the mall.

I wasn’t feeling too hot most of Saturday but after I rested I got it together to go out to dinner with the family for my birthday. All I wanted to do was wear leggings and a warm sweater so this is what I pulled out of the closet. Put together but super comfy. And you get to see what I look like in my glasses. I didn’t want to wear them in my picture but then I would have had to put on make up on so glasses it is.

 

P.S. If you made it this far today is my birthday! And I’m taking the day off of work to enjoy it :)

 

Linking up to:

pleated poppy

LinkWithin