I am excited to be helping to co host the Hookin on Hump Day Link Up party hosted by Sara at My Merry Messy Life! Sara writes amazing crochet patterns and blogs about green living and her family.
We connected over crocheting so it’s fun to be able to share her link party today which features all fiber arts projects. I love all the projects that get linked up every week so come and share yours too! I will be helping to pick the favorites for next week and commenting on your posts.
Here’s Sara with the features from last week and the party rules:
#1 Most-Clicked Link - Flower Coasters Pattern by ChiWei of One Dog WoofThis post comes with a simple, quick pattern for flower coasters - of course, they could use used as appliques, for a garland, or even a Valentine's gift! I love the colors she chose.
- #2 - Watercolor Waves Cowl - Free Crochet Pattern by Susan of Felted Button
- #3 - Grandma Jennie's Snowflake: Part 2 by Kara of Petals to Picots - free crochet pattern!
- #4 - Paper and Thread Valentine's by Diane of Home Sweet Home
- #5 - Giant Granny Patch Blanket Ta-Daah!! by Rajeswari of Diaper Mum
- Please link your post back to me at http://www.mymerrymessylife.com or grab the party button here. I’d also really appreciate if you’d follow me on one of my social media links (see in the header), and I will happily follow back (just leave me a comment that you’re following me from here)!
- Please visit at least one other link and leave a comment on their post so we can really support each other! No linking and running allowed!
- Please remember to link to your actual project URL and not your homepage URL.
- Please, no Etsy stores or other link parties. Just blog posts to your actual projects.
Let’s see what those hands have been up to this week! Remember, this party is in RANDOM order, so there’s no such thing as being late.